CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffery A. Born,Seth Anderson,T. Randolph Beard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInnovations in Financial Markets and Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Writings summarized. 1. Initial public offerings: an introduction. 2. History, regulation, and process. 3. Empirical findings. 4. Theoretical models of IPOs. 5. Testing theories of underpricing. 6.Conclusion. Bibliography. Endnotes. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.