All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a broad range of research solutions and policy options for dealing with the critical state of workers' compensation.
- Author BiographyTerrence Sullivan is the President of the Institute for Work and Health in Toronto.
- Author(s)Terrence Sullivan
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.