All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting to our inner lives using inner dialogue can foster self-development, healing and growth. With contributions from experts in their fields, this unique book looks in depth at ten major contemporary psychotherapeutic approaches, demonstrating how they work and how therapists have used them for personal and professional development.
- Author BiographyCharles Eigen is a psychotherapist and bodywork/movement practitioner based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He has trained in a variety of approaches to psychotherapy, bodywork, and meditation. He is a Certified Therapist in Internal Family Systems Therapy, Certified Advanced Rolfer(R) and Rolf Movement(R) Teacher, and a Certified Workshop Leader for the Progoff Intensive Journal(R) Method.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCharles Eigen
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £79.00Trending at £101.19
- £35.00Trending at £41.22
- £10.89Trending at £12.74
- £12.99Trending at £13.61
- £6.92Trending at £9.27
- £21.24Trending at £25.58
- £10.77Trending at £16.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.