All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is innovation? How can it be used? Why is failure so common in the process of innovation? This Very Short Introduction looks at what innovation is, what it has done for us, and why it has been so important in the last 150 years.
- Author BiographyMark Dodgson's research interests are in the areas of corporate strategies and govenment policies for technology and innovation. He has authored over 50 articles and book chapters, as well as written seven books. David Gann is responsible for a large portfolio of research in collaboration with firms in design, manufacturing, engineering, and construction. He is also co-Director of the EPSRC Innovation Studies Centre at Imperial College London.
- Author(s)David Gann,Mark Dodgson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white halftones
- Weight140 g
- Width115 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.