All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 10 essential and practical tools to help innovators guide their ideas to marketplace success. This title contains a large number of new mini case studies about innovative start-ups, businesses and ideas.
- Author BiographyShlomo Maital was the academic director of Technion Institute of Management (TIM), Israel's leading executive leadership development institute and a pioneer in action learning methods (2001-09). He was Visiting Professor of Management of Technology M.Sc. program for 20 years at MIT Sloan School of Management, teaching over 1,000 R&D engineers from 40 countries. He is the author, co-author or editor of eight books, including Global Risk/Global Opportunity (2010); Innovation Management (2007); Executive Economics (1994), translated into seven languages; Managing New Product Development and Innovation (2000). He was a pioneer in behavioural economics and co-founder of Society for Advancement of Behavioural Economics (SABE), an academic society of which he served as President. He has published over 80 scholarly articles in refereed journals. He has written guest editorials for Barron, and writes regular columns for Globes (Israel's business daily) and Jerusalem Report (fortnightly). He served as Director of the National & Economic Planning Authority, Economics Ministry, Government of Israel. He has taught some 1,000 managers from 200 Israeli companies. His research currently focuses on profit-driven innovation-how to combine creativity and discipline to achieve marketplace success-and on leveraging business opportunities arising from the global downturn. D V R Seshadri is an Adjunct Faculty at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore. His areas of interest are Business-to-Business Marketing, Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategy. He holds a B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras, M.S. (Engineering Sciences) from University of California, San Diego and a Fellow title (Doctorate) from IIM Ahmedabad, with specialization in Production and Quantitative Methods. He has over 15 years of industrial experience prior to joining academics since 2000. He teaches in the various programmes at IIM, Bangalore, in his areas of interest and at IIM, Ahmedabad, in the one-year executive MBA programme. He also teaches in various Executive Development Programmes at IIM, Bangalore. He works closely with several companies, providing them training/consulting services in his areas of expertise. Over the last 10 years, he has developed a number of case studies and authored a number of research papers. He has co-authored three books: Innovation Management (2007) and Global Risk/Global Opportunity (2010) with Professor Shlomo Maital; and Indian adaptation of the book, Business Market Management (B2B): Understanding, Creating and Delivering Value (2010), with James Anderson, James Narus and Das Narayandas.
- Author(s)D. V. R. Seshadri,Shlomo Maital
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResponse Books
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintResponse Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.