All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned primarily for students on MBA and executive education courses, this practical text uses a 'pentathlon' framework for discussing key issues. The authors provide pragmatic tools for the effective management of innovation and develop strategies for improving performance in both service and manufacturing companies.
- Author BiographyKEITH GOFFIN is Professor of Innovation and New Product Development at Cranfield School of Management, UK. He was previously Director of Graduate Programs at Stuttgart Institute of Management and Technology and has lectured in Italy, Paris, Australia and Malaysia. With substantial industrial experience gained at Hewlett-Packard, he regularly acts as a consultant on innovation management to well-known organisations including Kellogg's, ICL, HSBC and Rank-Xerox. RICK MITCHELL is Group Technology Director of Domino Printing Services and a Visiting Professor at Cranfield School of Management, UK. He has over thirty years experience in research and development including a period as International Development Manager for Philips Electronics. Rick has been a guest speaker at many academic conferences as well as for the UK Department of Trade& Industry. He currently also teaches at Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Keith Goffin,Rick Mitchell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Content Note80 black & white tables, 60 diagrames
- Weight639 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.