Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionLeading economists present current research on the impact of public policy on the innovation process, highlighting the role that economic analysis can play in evaluating policy alternatives.
- Author BiographyAdam B. Jaffe is Fred C. Hecht Professor in Economics and Dean of Arts and Sciences at Brandeis University. Josh Lerner is Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking at Harvard Business School, with a joint appointment in the Finance and Entrepreneurial Units. He is the author of The Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Why Public Efforts to Boost Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Have Failed and What to Do About It. Scott Stern is Associate Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Innovation Policy and the Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAdam B. Jaffe,Josh A. Lerner,Scott Stern
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.