Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh approach to succeeding with innovation, grounded in insights about rapidly changing customers, competitors and technologies Written by a director at the award-winning global innovation firm frog design, this vital book shows business leaders and managers how to accomplish truly effective innovation in today's disruptive climate.
- Author BiographyAdam Richardson is a creative director at frog design, inc., a global innovation and design consultancy, where he has worked with companies such as HP, Intel, Yahoo, Motorola, and Logitech. His background combines experience in product development, interaction design, product strategy, and customer research. Richardson writes regularly on design and business, and speaks at conferences worldwide. In addition to teaching design and user research, he is a guest lecturer at the Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle in Paris and at the IESE University of Navarra in Barcelona. Richardson earned his BFA in Industrial Design from the California College of the Arts, and a multi-disciplinary MA from the University of Chicago. For more information, please visit www.innovationxbook.com. frog design is one of the world's foremost global innovation firms, helping companies create and bring to market meaningful products, services, and experiences. With a team of more than four hundred designers, technologists, strategists, and analysts, the company delivers fully convergent experiences that span multiple technologies, platforms, and media for clients such as Disney, GE, HP, Logitech, Microsoft, MTV, Seagate, Siemens, Yahoo! and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, frog has offices in Austin, New York, Seattle, Milan, Amsterdam, Munich, and Shanghai.
- Author(s)Adam Richardson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.