All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBioscience is a critical innovation driver across many economic sectors and a key bellwether of European, North American, and Asian competitiveness.
- Author BiographyFabio Pammolli is director of the IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies and a professor of economics and management at the University of Florence, Italy. Massimo Riccaboni is associate professor of economics and management at the University of Florence, Italy and a senior research fellow of CERM, Center for the Economic Analysis of Competitiveness, Markets and Regulation.
- Author(s)Fabio Pammolli,Massimo Riccaboni
- PublisherCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
- £11.66Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.