Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.55+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.03
- £9.99Trending at £14.24
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the relationship between industrial innovation and economic growth at the regional level, this book reaches conclusions as to why some regions grow but others decline. It focuses on innovation and the growth of cities with the use of endogenous growth theory.
- Author BiographyZoltan J. Acs, Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science and University Professor, School of Policy, Government and International Affairs, George Mason University, US
- Author(s)Zoltan J. Acs
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight410 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.