All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byIvan K.W. Lai,Pang Chuan,Sohail Siddiqui,Tim Wang,Vasil Khachidze,Yide Liu
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
- Table Of ContentsDevelopment Strategy of E-health in China.- E-commerce of Eco Bags on Basis of Pareto Improvement.- The Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade: The Cases of Trade between China, Japan, Korea, and the US.- An Appraisal of Internet Business Models as a Research Paradigm.- The Study of Usability Performance in the E-Commerce Websites.- E-Business and Cloud Computing: A New Practice or a Trend.- Multi-Level Access Control in the Data Pipeline of the International Supply Chain System.- A Smart Parking and Reservation System for QR-Code-Based Car Park.- A Study on Smart Work Center.- An OGS-based Dynamic Time Warping Algorithm for Time Series Data.- Analysis of Operators' Smart Home Products Industry Chain Cooperation Model Based on Game Theory Perspective.- Examining Factors Correlated with Consumer Online Shopping Behaviour.- Effects of Social Needs, Social Influences and Convenience on Smartphones Dependency.
- Author BiographyVincent Yide Liu, assistant professor at Macau University of Science and Technology. Before he joined in MUST, he had done advanced studies at Harvard University (USA), UC Berkeley (USA) and Carleton University (Canada) as a visiting research fellow from 2008 to 2010. He got his Ph.D. degree at Beihang University (China) in 2010. He has consulted for the Gezhou Dam Water Conservancy and Hydropower Project Group in China on projects related to the digital divide, ICT capacity building and the development of Business Intelligence System. In 2006, he served as a program manager for the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) China-sponsored The Digital Canal for the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project . He also assisted in electronic authentication and credit systems development project (NDRC China sponsored) in 2007. He has extensive experience in business strategy and IT service consulting. During 2004-2006, he was with PricewaterhouseCoopers and involved in the China State-Owned Enterprise Restructuring and Enterprise Development (SOERED) project. The project was carried out in six cities in China - Chengdu, Mianyang and Leshan in Sichuan province, and Shenyang, Dalian and Anshan in Liaoning province. In each city, three new institutions were set up to support, in a comprehensive way, the strategic development of enterprises. These are: a Restructuring Agency (RA), which served to provide advice on restructuring to SOEs; a Business Advisory Centre (BAC, or EDAC - Enterprise Development Advisory Centre) and a Credit Guarantee Fund (CGF), which provided business advice and access to finance to small private enterprises.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.