All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents studies that examine the use of facilitation techniques to help groups in natural settings interact more effectively to accomplish their goals. Topics covered include promoting effective group decision making and developing feedback techniques for empowering groups.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Notereferences, indexes
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLawrence R. Frey
- Foreword byDennis R. Gouran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.