All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of the most innovations and applications of the traditional NLP model. This title describes various models or applications and contains step by step instructions or case studies on how and when to apply them. It provides NLP practitioners with a collection of tools and ideas to take their practice forward.
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight816 g
- Width182 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byL. Michael Hall,Shelle Rose Charvet
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.