All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- Author(s)Nils Daniel Kraiczy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFamilienunternehmen und KMU
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight263 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
- Table Of ContentsFamily firms.- Innovation.- Top Management Teams.- Upper Echelon Theory.- Innovativeness.
- Author BiographyDr. Nils Kraiczy wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Andreas Hack at the INTES Institute for Family Businesses at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.