All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionReal-world case studies of data mining are based on proprietary datasets, making it hard to publish the results and evaluate the data mining techniques. This book offers the latest research developed for data mining for real-world application.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 169
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight377 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJanusz Kacprzyk,Luiza de Macedo Mourelle,Nadia Nedjah
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.