CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how the US, the EU and China have reached a decisive crossroads, at which a small number of competitive markets which will decide future earning capacity and prosperity. Offers a new, ready-to-apply view of innovation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Taco C.R. van Someren is founder of Strategic Innovation Theory. His PhD (summa cum laude) thesis published in 1991 at the Tinbergen Institute on Innovation, Emulation and Time is one of the first book in this field. Educated as an economist at Erasmus University, he enriched his knowledge as manager in the consumer goods industry, partner at KPMG (The Netherlands), co-founder and Geschaftsfuhrer of Germans KPMG Sustainability, and Professor and guest Professor at Dutch and Chinese universities. He is Seconded Innovation Expert at the European Commission. He founded Ynnovate in 2003. Ynnovate is an international operating investment and advisory company specialized in sustainable growth and creating organizations of the future. It provides tailor-made high level business solutions for governmental and private corporations in sectors such as energy, water, automotive, chemicals, manufactory and professional services. He is author of several books and numerous articles. Dr. Shuhua van Someren-Wang was born and raised in China and lives since 1997 in Europe. She was the first woman in China to receive a PhD on sustainability management (1996) and was the co-founder of the first sustainability advisory organization in China. She built up her experiences working at both Chinese and European governments and firms. She now advises (central) government and multinationals on China strategy. She shares this knowledge by teaching at several universities and writing articles and books.
- Author(s)Shuhua van Someren-Wang,Taco C. R. van Someren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.