Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis clearly structured book provides a valuable supplement to Inorganic Chemistry textbooks. Each reference scheme presents information on one element, its derivatives and their transformation, simplifying considerably the search for necessary information.
- Author BiographyDr. Nataliya Turova is Senior Research of Inorganic Chemistry at Lomonosov Moscow State University.Her field of research comprises chemistry of coordinated compounds of metals with organic ligands. Her main work concerns investigating synthesis, physical and chemical properties and structure of metal alkoxides as well as theoretical principles of their use for the preparation of oxides by sol-gel method. She is the author of more than 400 articles published in Russian and international academic journals among them Polyhedron, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., Dalton Trans., Inorg. Chem. Commun., Inorg. Chim. Acta, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., Z. Anorg. Chem., J. Sol-Gel Sci. Techn., J. Mater. Sci.Based on Dr. Turova's longstanding teaching experience in inorganic chemistry to students and postgraduates she wrote the reference- and schoolbook Inorganic Chemistry in Tables by which she aimed to simplify for the reader the searching of information scattered among handbooks, monographs or articles and making logical connections between separate binding classes, methods of their synthesis and further transformations. In the last 30 years the Tables were regularly reissued in Russia, were published in Japan (Kodansha Ltd., 1981) and are successfully used by students, postgraduates, lecturers and researchers of various specialties. In 2009 she prepared an abridged version of the Tables provided for schools of profound learning chemistry.
- Author(s)Nataliya Turova
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note110 Illustrations, color; 44 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 157 p. 154 illus., 110 illus. in color.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.