All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.72
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
About this product
- DescriptionA classic brought up to date with new experiments using the latest methods. Modern spectroscopic techniques and current research topics make this an incomparable resource for undergraduate and graduate students, presenting a fascinating approach to inorganic chemistry by providing experiments that resemble real research.
- Author BiographyJ. Derek Woollins obtained his PhD from the University of East Anglia (UK) under the supervision of Andrew Thomson and Roger Grinter. He carried out postdoctoral work with Bill Cullen (UBC, Vancouver), Barnett Rosenberg (MSU, Michigan) and Norman Greenwood (Leeds, England) before being appointed as a lecturer at Imperial College London. After 12 years at Imperial College he moved to Loughborough as the Chair in Inorganic Chemistry where he stayed for five years before moving to St. Andrews as the Chair in Synthetic Chemistry in 1999. He is currently Head of the School of Chemistry in St. Andrews. He has played a major part in the development of P-Se heterocyles, synthesising the new reagent [Ph(Se)PSe2P(Se)Ph]. This compound is now commercially available and known as 'Woollins Reagent'. He has published over 440 research papers in main group chemistry and two books.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteill
- Weight900 g
- Width171 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJ. Derek Woollins
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.