All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Troy K. Townsend
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The Hydrogen Evolution Reaction: Water Reduction Photocatalysis-Improved Niobate Nanoscroll Photocatalysts for Partial Water Splitting.- The Oxygen Evolution Reaction: Water Oxidation Photocatalysis-Photocatalytic Water Oxidation with Suspended alpha-Fe2O3 Particles - Effects of Nanoscaling.- Complete Water Splitting with Multi-Component Catalysts-Overall Water Splitting with Suspended NiO-STO nanocrystals.- Complete Water Splitting with Multi-Component Catalysts-Proposed Mechanism of Charge Transport in NiOx loaded SrTiO3 Photocatalyst for Complete Water Splitting.
- Author BiographyMy interest in energy and the environment sparked during my undergraduate career where I received double degrees in biology and chemistry with honors from St. Mary's College of Maryland. After teaching chemistry at the Kiski school in Pennsylvania and motivated to pursue solar research, I joined Frank Osterloh's photocatalyst group at the University of California, Davis. Supported by a NSF graduate research fellowship, I published and collaborated on several articles elucidating the photo-electrochemical properties of nanomaterials. Currently, I hold a post-doc at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, where I design and build spray-on photovoltaic devices for naval applications.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.24
- £8.99Trending at £14.59
- £6.43Trending at £6.78
- £10.56Trending at £11.23
- £11.29Trending at £12.07
- £8.70Trending at £9.99
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.