All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to planning, carrying out and presenting successful classroom inquiry for teachers working towards a Masters-level qualification in education, whether on a MTL programme, working towards an Education MA or carrying out teacher inquiry as part of their professional development.
- Author BiographyJoanne Pearson is Senior Lecturer in Education at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK, where she is Course Leader of the Masters in Teaching and Learning (MTL) and other Masters routes. Nick Mitchell is a Lecturer in Education and Teacher Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at Leeds Metropolitan University where he is course leader for the National Award in SEN Coordination.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJoanne Pearson,Nick Mitchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.