All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionDelivers step-by-step plans you need to construct your own six-legged insect-like robot that walks and actually responds to its environment. This book explains PIC programming, use of sensors, and robot intelligence. It details tools and materials; covers obstacle avoidance, sonar room mapping, and finding the best route, and maze solving.
- Author BiographyKarl Williams is currently employed by Mitra Imaging, a leading medical imaging software company recently acquired by AGFA. In 1985 Mr. Williams was the recipient of an IBM computer technology award for building a computer-controlled robotic arm. A resident of Ontario, Canada, he hosts a robotics and electronics web site.
- Author(s)Karl Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTAB Robotics S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date12/11/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight501 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.