All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBluetooth Low Energy (LE) is an enhancement to Bluetooth technology and, as the name suggests, it is aimed at ultra low power devices, such as heart rate monitors, thermometers, and laboratory sensors. This book helps professionals understand the whats , whys , and hows of Bluetooth LE.
- Author BiographyNaresh Gupta has several years of industry experience working as a design manager in the Connectivity Business Unit of ST Ericsson. He holds a B.S. in computer engineering from the Delhi College of Engineering, India and an M.B.A. in operations management from the Indira Gandhi National Open University, India.
- Author(s)Naresh Gupta
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width183 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.