All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many different types of power practice directed towards making soldiers obedient and disciplined inside the field of insurgency. This book puts forth that the type of power being utilised depends on the habitus of the respective commander and, as a result, becomes socially differentiated.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bultmann is a sociologist at the Department of Asian and African Studies, Humboldt University of Berlin. His current research focuses on the sociology of armed groups and the military, peace and conflict studies, post-conflict societies as well as disarmament, demobilization and reintegration programs. He has worked on various aspects of the Cambodian genocide and the subsequent civil war.
- Author(s)Daniel Bultmann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMilitary Strategy and Operational Art
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Howard M. Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.