All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding of insurgency and explains the changing behavior of insurgent groups toward the civilians they claim to represent. This book seeks to establish whether contemporary subcultures display modern or postmodern sensibilities and forms.
- Author BiographyClaire Metelits is assistant professor of political science at Washington State University.
- Author(s)Claire Metelits
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.