All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has long been assumed that anyone who wasted their formative years reading MAD must have wound up as a complete failure in life. But as it turns out, some readers actually went on to be... successful! MAD asked some of these successful readers to share what reading MAD meant to them. In this book, what they have to say may surprise you.
- Author BiographyNow celebrating it's 61st anniversary, MAD Magazine is America's longest-running humor publication with that title. MAD has entertained, inspired and occasionally revolted generations of readers by satirizing politicians, celebrities, sports and pop culture. Whether in print, on television, the web or the iPad, MAD remains a cultural touchstone. MAD Magazine is part of DC Entertainment, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, though they frequently deny it.
- PublisherTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMAD Magazine
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.