Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionWith a strong emphasis on reflectivity and reflexivity, this book provides placement students with a guide to critically studying an organization from the inside, and is particularly suited to those needing to do a reflective journal or essay as part of their studies.
- Author BiographyDavid Coghlan is an action research scholar and an adjunct professor at the School of Business, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, and a Fellow Emeritus of the college. He specializes in organization development and action research and is active in both communities internationally. He has published over 80 articles and book chapters. Recent co-authored books include Organizational Change and Strategy (2006) and Collaborative Strategic Improvement Through Network Action Learning (2011). He is the co-editor of the four-volume set Fundamentals of Organization Development (SAGE, 2010) and the proposed four-volume set Action Research in Business and Management (SAGE, 2015). He has recently published the fourth edition of his internationally popular Doing Action Research in Your Own Organization (SAGE, 2014). He is currently on the editorial boards of the following journals: Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, Action Research, Action Learning: Research and Practice, Systemic Practice and Action Research, Journal of Management Education, Irish Journal of Management and The OD Practitioner, among others.
- Author(s)David Coghlan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.