All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate story of America's most dominant warriors, Team 6 of the US Navy SEALS, written by a longtime member and trainer of the elite group.
- Author BiographyDon Mann (CWO3, USN) has for the last thirty years been associated with the Navy SEALS either as a platoon member, assault team member, boat crew leader, or advanced training officer; and more recently program director preparing civilians to go to BUD/s (SEAL Training). Up until 1998 he was on active duty with SEAL Team 6. Since his retirement, he has deployed to the Middle East on numerous occasions in support of the war against terrorism. Many of the active duty SEALs on SEAL Team 6 are the same guys he taught how to shoot, conduct ship and aircraft takedowns, and trained in urban, arctic, desert, and river and jungle warfare, as well as Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT). He has suffered two broken backs, two cases of high altitude pulmonary edema and multiple broken bones, in training or service. He has been captured twice during operations and lived to talk about it. Co-writer Ralph Pezzullo is a New York Times bestselling author and award-winning playwright, screenwriter and journalist. His books include Jawbreaker (with CIA operative Gary Berntsen).
- Author(s)Don Mann
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, ports. (chiefly col.)
- Weight302 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.