Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionInside the Customer Universe reveals how an organization can become ahead of the game by focusing a its strategy on predicting customer needs rather than following them.
- Author BiographyHenrik Andersen is Director of Andersen & Partners Management Consulting, Denmark, a company he founded in 2002 that specialises in strategic planning, CRM and customer segmentation. Prior to this he was a Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers where he was the main author of the PwC CRM Handbook . His near 20 years experience in the global consultancy industry provides Henrik with a broad experience in the field of strategic planning, organizational and cultural change, BPR, CRM, and customer segmentation across a range of different industries and organizations. He is a regular presenter at seminars and conferences in Denmark and abroad and is often interviewed by the press as an expert on CRM. Thomas Ritter is a Professor at the Copenhagen Business School and Research Director at the Center for Business Marketing and Purchasing. He has published extensively in high profile academic journals and has contributed to various books and presented countless papers at academic conferences around the world. He has extensive industry experience through consulting and training firms of all sizes and from a wide range of industries across Europe in market strategy, marketing and sales management and value creation through customer relationships.
- Author(s)Henrik Anderson,Thomas Ritter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.