CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionInsiders' Guide to the Greater Tampa Bay Area is the essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information to this beautiful Florida region. Written by a local (and true insider), this guide offers a personal and practical perspective of Tampa Bay and its surrounding environs.
- Author BiographyAnne W. Anderson has explored the Tampa/St. Petersburg area for over thirty years and written about Florida's West Coast for the St. Petersburg Times and Tampa Bay Newspapers, Inc. In addition to being a freelance journalist, she write children's stories, liturgical dramas, ad copy, poetry, and grocery lists. Anne teaches seminars and short courses about writing, children and media, and liturgical drama. She and her husband live in Safety Harbor, Florida, surrounded by kids and grandkids, except for one who returned to the mountains and lives in Colorado.
- Author(s)Anne W. Anderson
- PublisherInsiders' Guide
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsiders' Guide Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsiders' Guide
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.