All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the composition of growth and its relevance in the context of poverty reduction. It also analyses the causes of path differences and their impact on employment generation and levels of living.
- Author BiographyArup Mitra is a professor of Economics at the Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi. His research interest includes issues in the area of urban development, labour and welfare, industrial growth and productivity and gender inequality. He has published in a number of international and national journals. He worked as a senior researcher at ILO (Geneva), was offered visiting fellowship at Institute of Developing Economies (Tokyo) and held the Indian Economy Chair at Sciences Po. (Paris). The Indian Econometric Society offered him the Mahalanobis Award for his outstanding contribution in the field of quantitative economics. His work has been cited in the Hand Book of Regional and Urban Economics and he has also contributed in the Encyclopaedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS) and Mathematical Models in Economics (Ed. Zhang, W.), developed under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- Author(s)Arup Mitra
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.