CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £16.32Trending at £18.83
- £24.88Trending at £27.04
- £14.50Trending at £15.50
- £9.67Trending at £10.58
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.64
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive account of chronic insomnia. This work presents an account of what is known about insomnia, providing the information every insomniac needs to know to make intelligent choices among medications and therapies.
- Author BiographyGayle Greene is Professor of Literature and Women's Studies at Scripps College, Claremont California. She has published books on Shakespeare, women writers, and scientific issues. Her most recent books are Doris Lessing: The Poetics of Change and The Woman Who Knew Too Much: Alice Stewart and the Secrets of Radiation. She is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), a professional medical society for researchers and clinicians, and is the patient representative on the board of the American Insomnia Association, an organization within AASM.
- Author(s)Gayle Greene
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight628 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.