All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a vital series for today's manager, produced in conjunction with the CMI, 'Instant Manager: Working with People' is for managers who want to take their career all the way. Practical and down to earth, it concludes with a fascinating interview with Digby, Lord Jones, formerly Chief Executive of the CBI.
- Author BiographySidney Callis is a former management consultant, now principal of the training company, Buckingham Tutors, which specialises in providing training in business writing and communication. He is a Council member of The Association of Business Executives, for whom he edits Business Executive magazine, and is also a Trustee of the Queen's English Society.
- Author(s)Sidney Callis
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInstant Manager
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.