All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains both extensive applications of the Social Fabric Matrix Approach (SFM-A) to contemporary issues and coverage that embeds applied research in relevant theoretical, philosophical, and methodological frameworks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byScott Fullwiler,T. Natarajan,Wolfram Elsner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.