All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an examination of transport planning in Australia, this book challenges conventional wisdom by showing, through original research, how 'car dependence' is as much an institutional as a technical phenomenon. It brings sophisticated political-institutional analysis to what has traditionally been the domain of engineering and technology.
- Author BiographyCarey Curtis, Curtin University of Technology, Australia and Nicholas Low, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Assoc Prof Nicholas Low,Carey Curtis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 20 b&w illustrations and 4 maps
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Markus Hesse,Professor Richard Knowles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.