All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on sustainable natural resource management practices at the often conflicting local, national, and international levels. This book covers the use of simulation exercises to explore the consequences of social institutions. It takes a landscape/scale approach to ecological economics and explores Natural Resource Management practices.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEcological Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBobbi Low,Elinor Ostrom,James Wilson,Robert Costanza
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.