CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at factors influencing organized responses to seven international environmental problems, including oil pollution from tankers, mismanagement of fisheries and acid rain in Europe, to determine the roles that environmental institutions play in furthering the case of environmental protection.
- Author BiographyPeter M. Haas is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Environmental Accord: Strategies for Sustainability and Institutional Innovation
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarc A. Levy,Peter M. Haas,Robert O. Keohane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.