CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about teachers learning about teaching. As increasingly complex educational models and new theories of student learning have become part of the discourse of higher education, college instructors have sought new opportunities for instructional development.
- Author BiographyTamara L. Burk is an Associate Professor of Communication, and the Director of the Leadership Studies Program at Columbia College. Dr. Burk holds a Ph.D. in Educational Policy, Planning, and Leadership and an Ed.S. in Higher Education from The College of William and Mary, and an M.A. and a B.A. in Communication from the University of Maine. She has delivered instructional development programming at colleges and universities throughout the country.
- Author(s)Tamara L. Burk
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width173 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.