All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA meditation on responsibility and parenthood that asks an audience not only to suffer the unthinkable loss of a child as the author's characters do, but also to laugh at the couple's flaws and at the hilarity of the suburban life they lead.
- Author BiographyCaridad Svich is founder of NoPassport, a theater alliance and press; associate editor of Contemporary Theatre Review; and drama editor of Asymptote. She is recipient of a 2012 OBIE for Lifetime Achievement.
- Author(s)Caridad Svich
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleIn Performance
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.