All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.32Trending at £13.52
- £5.62Trending at £5.85
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £7.43Trending at £7.60
- £11.67Trending at £11.79
- £11.32Trending at £13.50
About this product
- DescriptionGriff Rhys Jones is searching for that Welsh part of himself that he has felt ever since being forced to sing in the choir in church and pack down for the school first XV, all in suburban Essex.
- Author BiographyGriff Rhys Jones was born in 1953 in Cardiff and brought up in west Sussex and Essex. He has previously written Janet lives with Mel and Griff, To the Baltic with Bob, Mountains, Semi-Detached, Rivers and a quantity of television programmes. He has worked for many years as a television performer, presenter and producer, and done a lot of things on the stage too.
- Author(s)Griff Rhys-Jones
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.