CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a wide ranging introduction to partitions, accessible to any reader familiar with polynomials and infinite series.
- Author BiographyGeorge E. Andrews is Evan Pugh Professor of Mathematics at the Pennsylvania State University. He has been a Guggenheim Fellow, the Principal Lecturer at a Conference Board for the Mathematical Sciences meeting, and a Hedrick Lecturer for the MAA. Having published extensively on the theory of partitions and related areas, he has been formally recognized for his contribution to pure mathematics by several prestigious universities and is a member of the National Academy of Sciences (USA). Kimmo Eriksson is Professor of Mathematics at Malardalen University College, where he has served as the dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology. He has published in combinatorics, computational biology and game theory. He is also the author of several textbooks in discrete mathematics and recreational mathematics, and has received numerous prizes for excellence in teaching.
- Author(s)George E. Andrews,Kimmo Eriksson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus. 5 tables 168 exercises
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.