CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to war, terrorism, and unchecked military violence, modernity is also subject to less visible but no less venomous conflicts. Global in nature, these 'culture wars' exacerbate the tensions between tradition and innovation, virtue and freedom. This title charts a course beyond these persistent but curable dichotomies.
- Author BiographyFred Dallmayr, Emeritus Packey J. Dee Professor of Political Science at Notre Dame University, is the author or editor of numerous books, including In Search of the Good Life: A Pedagogy for Troubled Times. He lives in South Bend, Indiana.
- Author(s)Fred R. Dallmayr
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.