All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has been written about assurance, but mainly by those who provide it - the professionals such as internal auditors, accountants and information security technologists for the purpose of advancing their professional practices. Less is written for or by those in governance who need it for the effective discharge of their responsibilities.
- Author BiographyVicky Kubitscheck is an expert in risk governance, with over 30 years' experience in financial services working with boards and executive management to develop and establish systems of risk management and governance in response to evolving regulatory and strategic business requirements. She was described as 'one of the most original and thorough thinkers in the risk management world' by Robert Bruce, journalist and ex-editor of Accountancy Age. The book reflects her practical experience as an advisor at board level and from her senior umbrella roles in risk, compliance and audit at global organisations such as AEGON and AXA. Vicky's current portfolio includes being a nonexecutive director of a private bank, Chief Risk Officer and Compliance Director at Police Mutual Group, the UK's largest affinity friendly society, and a board advisor. A Fellow of both the IoD and Institute of Internal Auditors, Vicky is also the Chair of the Insurance Internal Audit Group and sat on the FRC advisory group set up to consult on its integrated governance code. She has contributed to books and written professional guidance. Her publications include 'Risk management: finding the value within', 'Business dis-continuity - a risk too far' and 'CSA in a financial services organisation' (Balance Sheet).
- Author(s)Vicky Kubitscheck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.