All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are effective ways to estimate the impact on the cost of complex projects from project risks of various types, including traditional cost-type risks and the indirect but often substantial impact from risks usually thought of as affecting project schedules. This book provides solutions for these and other challenges.
- Author BiographyDavid T. Hulett is internationally recognised as a leading expert in risk management, leader in risk management activities of the Project Management Institute (project manager of the Risk Management chapter of the PMBOKA(R) Guide, 2000 and third editions), deputy PM of the Practice Standard for Project Risk Management (ongoing), core committee member for the Practice Standard for Project Scheduling and frequent conference speaker. He has a consulting and training practice with clients in many industries around the world.
- Author(s)David Hulett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 78 b&w illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.