All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the central role of evolution in generating diversity, this book describes animal life and the fascinating adaptations that enable animals to inhabit so many ecological niches.
- Author BiographyCleveland P. Hickman, Jr. e Professor Emeritus of Biology presso la Washington and Lee University. Susan Keen is Lecturer at the Section of Evolution and Ecology of University of California. Allan Larson insegna presso la Washington University. David J. Eisenhour an Associate Professor of Biology at Morehead State University. Larry S. Roberts e Professor Emeritus of Biology presso la Texas Tech University e Adjunct Professor presso la Florida International University.
- Author(s)Allan L. Larson,Cleveland P. Hickman,David J. Eisenhour,Helen I'Anson,Larry S. Roberts,Susan L. Keen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1660 g
- Width226 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement16th International edition
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.