All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom this broader perspective, the authors describe the many factors that influence the lives, health, and well-being of older patients and their caregivers, making this an ideal text for psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, and social workers.
- Author BiographyDonna Cohen, Ph.D., is a professor in the Department of Aging and Mental Health Disparities at the Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida. Carl Eisdorfer, M.D., Ph.D., is Knight Professor and chairman emeritus of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and director of the Center on Aging at the University of Miami, where he is also a professor of psychology and of family and community medicine. They are coauthors of a number of books and numerous scientific articles, including The Loss of Self: A Family Resource for the Care of Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders and Seven Steps to Effective Parent Care: A Planning and Action Guide for Adult Children with Aging Parents.
- Author(s)Carl Eisdorfer,Donna Cohen
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.