All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides answers to the key question of how medical practitioners can best integrate evidence-based and narrative-based approaches to medicine.
- Author Biographypractitioner and Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Public Health Science, Wayne State University School of Medicine, and Course Director, Translational Medicine and Evidence-based Practice, USA; practitioner and instructor, Evidence Based Medicine, and Program Director, osteopathic family medicine residency, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Clinical Assistant Professor, A.T.Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Passerman,James P. Meza
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.32
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.06
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.