CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis important volume gives educators the foundational knowledge they'll need to plan and deliver high-quality, evidence-based reading and writing instruction aligned with Common Core State Standards.
- Author BiographyBrett Miller is Program Director of the Reading, Writing, and Related Learning Disabilities Program at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute for Child Health and Human Development, USA. Dr. Miller previously held the position of Associate Research Scientist at the Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education, where he oversaw programs in adult literacy and math and science learning.Peggy McCardle, Ph.D., M.P.H., Chief, Child Development and Behavior Branch, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, USA. Dr. McCardle has been a classroom teacher and has served as faculty at various universities and as a speech-language pathologist in hospitals and medical centers. In addition to her duties as Branch Chief, she directs the Language, Bilingualism and Biliteracy Program and developed various branch programs in literacy. She is a co-editor of several volumes and has served as guest editor of thematic journal issues on reading, bilingualism, and English language learner research.
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byBrett Miller,Peggy D. McCardle,Richard Long
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.