All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.76
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byF. T. M. Nieuwstadt,J.F. Dijksman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsNon-linear material behaviour:.- Keynote papers:.- The non-linear behaviour of shape memory alloys.- A damage mechanics for composites materials.- A generalized thermodynamic approach to microrheological modeling.- Finite element modeling of transport in porous media.- Papers:.- The application of continuum damage mechanics to fatigue failure mechanisms.- A mixture approach to the mechanics of the human intervertebral disc.- Calculation of flow induced residual stresses in injection moulded products.- Applied mechanics and waste disposal.- Deformations of viscoelastic layered rubber coated on two stationary rolling cylinders.- Chaos.- Keynote paper:.- Chaos and local buckling of elastic structures.- Paper:.- The treatment of a non-linear mechanical problem with application to railway dynamics.- Mechatronics.- Papers:.- Localization of the causes of the differences between measured and calculated modal parameters.- Efficient simulation of a flexible space manipulator arm.- Design of controllers for active suspension systems.- Fluid-solid interactions.- Keynote paper:.- Elastohydrodynamics and bearings.- Mathematics and applied mechanics.- Keynote paper:.- The ISNaS incompressible Navier-Stokes solver: design considerations and implications.- Papers:.- Stable and unstable periodic solutions of reduced dynamic systems with local nonlinearities.- Optimization of structures using an integrated finite element approach.- A mixed geometrically nonlinear shell element.- An Eulerian approach to the finite element modelling of neo-Hookean rubber material.- An element-by-element solution algorithm for nonsymmetric linear systems of equations.- Experimental and numerical shock loading of a submerged ring stiffened cylinder.- Entropy errors in the numerical approximation of Euler flow along a kinked wall.- Decay of coherent structures in damped Hamiltonian systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.