All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPeople with intellectual disabilities have emotional and mental health needs just like anyone else. This book focuses on the delivery of psychotherapy services for those with intellectual disabilities.
- Author BiographyTamsin Cottis has been a practitioner in the field of learning disability for over 20 years, as a teacher, trainer and therapist. She is also co-founder of Respond, one of the UK's leading providers of psychotherapy to people with intellectual disabilities.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTamsin Cottis
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.