All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on ancestral cosmology of Australia's indigenous people, this book develops a theory of indigenous peoples' innovation and intellectual property.
- Author BiographyPeter Drahos is a professor at the Australian National University and holds a Chair in Intellectual Property at Queen Mary, University of London. He is a member of the Australian Academy of Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Professor Peter Drahos
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.